Archer (2009 TV series)
The Emmy-winning animated comedy series Archer is an animated kind of comedy series. This series is about eight spies. These spies are from International Secret Intelligence Service. In short, it knowns as ISIS. It is a fictional New York-based intelligence agency.
The team in the story is led by Sterling Archer, played by Aisha Tyler, who returns to the scene after a three-year coma. Previous seasons were also set in a film noir aesthetic, and new episodes will chronicle the team's mission in 1939 to a remote South Pacific island and a retro-futuristic space atmosphere.
This series was created by Adam Reed. It was conceived after the cancellation of the Adult Swim drama Frisky Dingo. It draws inspiration from the James Bond franchise, with a reference to dark comedy, heavy humor, and meta-comedy. 110 episodes have aired so far in the show's history. Although the Archer series scares those who will start for the first time with its 12 seasons, it drags people because each episode is 20 minutes long and the episodes are in continuous action. Nowadays, most people are not aware of the beauty of this series. Archer is the only animation series that every animation lover, even those who do not like animation, should give a chance. The shows Rotten Tomatoes score is 90%. It also has an average of 8.6 from IMDB. If you want to watch the series legally, you can watch it on Netflix, including the 12th season.
• The Archer series has won 3 Emmy Awards.
• It has also 4 Critics Choice Awards.
• Various Annie Awards nominations in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
• Behind the Voice Actors Awards nominations and awards in various branches in 2013 and 2014.
• The series was nominated for an Emmy for Best Animation in 2014, 2015, and 2016, and won this award in 2016.
• 4 awards and 1 nomination for Best Animated Series at the Critics Choice Television Awards.