Channel: ABC Genre: Drama Stars: Freddie Highmore, Nicholas Gonzalez, Antonia Thomas IMDB: 8,2 the good doctor watch free, the good doctor all season, the good doctor all episodes, watch the good doctor free online stream
The Good Doctor
The Good Doctor is an American television series that is the American adaptation of the TV series of the same name, which aired in South Korea in 2013. In the medical drama series, the hospital environment is revealed in the eyes of an autistic young doctor. The series, which met the audience with its first episode in 2017, continued for 3 seasons and reached 15.6 million viewers. which makes it to be one of ABC's most-watched programs. The Good Doctor got the approval for the 4th season.
What is the subject of The Good Doctor Series?
Although Shaun Murphy (Freddie Highmore) is an autistic teenager with Savant Syndrome, he goes to medical school and becomes that successful doctor who is the good doctor in the series. Individuals with savant syndrome have some features that are not seen in other autism patients. They can show a genius-level competence, especially in numerical and visual fields. In the drama, Park Shi-On is found to have this syndrome in the drama and is sent to a care center. Here his outstanding skills are discovered. Headed by Aaron Glassman (Richard Schiff), who has known and mentored him since he was a child, San Jose St. He is admitted to Bonaventure Hospital. Although the very meticulous board rejects the application, Glassman starts working at the hospital. Thanks to his hard work and superior features, he starts to work as a doctor in the field of pediatric surgery, but he has to prove himself within 6 months in the hospital where he worked as a doctor. Park Shi-On will do his best to prove himself to everyone, especially specialist surgeon Kim Do-Han. Shaun had a troubled childhood, keeping his distance from people and having trouble establishing relationships. The series chronicles medical cases, patients, their lives, other doctors, assistants, and hospital staff through Shaun's eyes.
Who Are The Characters In The Series?
• Shaun Murphy: The main character of The Good Doctor and he is a young doctor with autism and special abilities.
• Neil Melendez: Specialist in thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. He is engaged to the hospital's lawyer, Jessica Preston.
• Claire Browne: She is an assistant doctor. He is the closest and warmest person to Shaun.
• Jared Kalu: He is a resident doctor from a wealthy family.
• Jessica Preston: granddaughter of the hospital's founder and Dr. Glassman's friend.
• Marcus Andrews: He is the chief of surgery of the hospital. He constantly opposes Shaun's employment at the hospital.
• Allegra Aoki: She is the chairman of the hospital board foundation.
• Aaron Glassman: He is the doctor who always supports and stands behind Shaun.
The actors and actresses who revive all these characters are very talented, successful, and well-known people in the world.
Who Is the Director and Producer of the Good Doctor?
Each episode of the series was directed by a different director is Carbonell, John Dahl, Steven DePaul, Seth Gordon, Michael Patrick Jann, Mike Listo, David Straiton respectively. David Shore, the producer of the House medical series, also took part in the production of this series. Lindsay Goodman is also among the producers of the series. David Shore, who produced The Good Doctor series, also wrote the screenplay.